DCW Membership Payment
- You can pay using via PayPal using your account or your card details if you do not own an account.
- A fee of 3.62% of your order subtotal is charged for using PayPal, this covers their platform usage charges. Please use the other paymenty gateway options if you don't want to pay the fee.
- You can also pay by direct bank transfer or cheque by post.
- Full payment when booking is appreciated. Otherwise, a deposit of 40% per membership is available.
- The remaining payment will be invoiced via email.
- You can pay the remaining credit via PayPal, direct bank transfer or cheque by post.
- Your Membership can be refunded at any point.
- Please Contact Us to request a refund.
Terms & Conditions
- Membership at DCW is by advance online booking only.
- Your payment includes one year's membership of Dance Camp Wales, with admission to all main workshops and facilities. Some craft workshops may ask for a contribution towards materials.
- No visitors can be admitted nor can part-time members be issued.
- DCW reserves the right to refuse admission to the Camp.
- No animals, except guide dogs, can be admitted.
- As of 2017 the membership cost has increased by 3%.
- Members under age 18 must be accompanied by a named guardian over age 25.
- The guardian's full name is a required field on each membership under age 18 ( Teen 13-17, Child 3-12 and Infant. )
- The guardian must tick the "Guardian" checkbox on their "Adult 21+" membership form.
- Once the checkbox has been ticked the guardian has the option to designate a secondary guardian by entering the full name of the member in the "Secondary Guardian."
- The secondary guardian must also be over age 25
- Please be aware that members 18 and under at the camp do remain the responsibility of their guardians at all times.
Having trouble booking?
- Please Contact Us if you have any questions about booking your membership.
How can you help Dance Camp Wales?
Dance Camp Wales is a not-for-profit organisation that has to cover its costs which, most years we manages to break even or make a small surplus. But every year, we want to make improvements to the site or to the facilities we offer, such as better drainage, new toilets or new toys for the crèche.
The Booking Form invites 'Adult 21+' to be generous and to pay more than the minimum price for their tickets. It's entirely voluntary, anonymous to the public and surprisingly popular. This generosity helps us to balance the books, to make improvements and, best of all, to offer discounts to those who wouldn't otherwise be able to come.
Any money you donate is greatly appreciated and goes towards making Dance Camp Wales that special place to be, year in and year out. Thank you for your generosity.