Terms & Conditions
- Membership at DCW is by advance online booking only.
- Membership payment includes one year's membership of Dance Camp Wales, with admission to all main workshops and facilities.
- Some craft workshops may ask for a contribution towards materials.
- No visitors can be admitted nor can part-time memberships be issued.
- Read more about our Visitors & Late Arrivals policies.
- DCW reserves the right to refuse admission to the Camp.
- No animals, except guide dogs, can be admitted.
- Smoking is prohibited in public and enclosed areas.
- Alcohol can be consumed responsibly by over 18s on camp.
- Please read more about our Alcohol Consumption polices.
DCW Membership Payment
- You can pay via PayPal using your account or your card details if you do not own an account.
- You can also pay by direct bank transfer or cheque by post.
- Full payment when booking is appreciated. Otherwise, a deposit of 40% is required.
- The remaining payment will be invoiced via email.
- You can pay the remaining credit via PayPal, direct bank transfer or cheque by post.
- Cancellations are accepted with a full refund until the beginning of Camp.
- If you want a refund please request it as soon as possible so we can pass the membership on to someone else.
- Contact Us to request a refund.